Metal Field Gates
Metal Field Gates
Procter metal field gates are a standard agricultural and farm gate, manufactured from a 43mm o/d galvanised top and bottom rails, with 29mm o/d galvanised infill bars, suitable for many different applications such as farms, smallholdings and gardens. Metal field gates are a familiar sight across the UK countryside. All Procter metal field gates come supplied with all the fittings, including a standard spring loaded latch and the option of a throw over latch. Available from stock in widths of 10ft, 12ft, 14ft, 16ft. We also keep in stock circular hollow section hanging posts and slam posts
All of our metal posts in this range have the fittings on ready to go. Just concrete in the posts with Procters fast-set postmix and in 5 to 10 minutes you can hang the gate.
- Hot dip galvanised 7 bar field gates 1.143m high are available from stock in a range of widths (10ft/12ft/14ft/16ft)
- Other sizes and designs available to purchase
- Circular hollow section hanging posts and slam posts also available from stock
- All fittings supplied including spring loaded latch and the option of throw over latch
- Suitable for many different applications such as farms, smallholdings or gardens etc
- Hollow section galvanised bracing ensures improved strength
Standard sizes are held in stock; special posts can be made to order. Available (above 2.0m high) with straight or cranked extensions to carry barbed wire or razor wire where this is required for higher security applications.
Line wire, tying wire is available from stock in a galvanised finish or green or black PVC coated in 1kg coils.
Mesh Entrance Gates are manufactured to a very high standard in our own factory as double leaf swing gates to suit openings up to 16m wide for vehicle access or single leaf pedestrian gates.
These traditional solid bar railings are made in a range of heights and specifications that ensure minimum deflection and maximum security.