Mesh Security Entrance Gates
Procter Mesh Entrance Gates are manufactured to a very high standard in our own factory as double leaf swing gates to suit openings up to 16m wide for vehicle access or single leaf pedestrian gates. Procter swing gates can be clad in mesh to match the fence material and height. All Procter entrance gates are hot dip galvanised and polyester powder coated in a range of standard colours.
Gates held in stock: A range of standard sizes of double leaf and single leaf swing gates are kept in stock to suit both 2m high and 2.4m high fencing for immediate delivery or collection. Gates in stock are manufactured from hollow steel section frames, with heavy duty twin wire welded mesh infill, galvanised and powder coated in green RAL6005.
All gates are supplied complete with hanging posts, adjustable hinge fittings, drop bolts and slide latches with facility for padlock fitting.
- Mesh gates are manufactured from square steel tube with heavy duty twin wire infill
- Other mesh infills are available on request
- Finish is hot dip galvanised with powder coating green as standard, other colours available on request
- Perimeter - low/medium/high security
- School/Sports & Recreation
- Utilities/Industrial units
Standard sizes are held in stock; special posts can be made to order. Available (above 2.0m high) with straight or cranked extensions to carry barbed wire or razor wire where this is required for higher security applications.
Postmix is our term for rapid setting pre-mixed concrete supplied on 20kg showerproof sacks for fixing concrete, metal or wooden fence posts, gate posts and railings.